How to Control Your Emotions So They Don’t Control You is a practical, highly usable, biblical model for submitting your emotions to the authority of the Word of God. After you read it, you’ll be equipped with information you can put into place immediately to start seeing a difference in your heart.
“As the mom of a son who was recently diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, OCD, and ADD, “How to Control Your Emotions” couldn’t have come into my life at a better time. The hope, encouragement, and biblical insight that Brooke shares in her book have become the inspiration I need to learn how to control my emotions instead of letting my emotions control me. This is a book I will read over and over again.”
— Laurie Messer, Grace-Filled Moments
To answer a few of your questions:
1. What can I find in this book?
- A practical, highly usable, biblical model for overcoming your emotions.
- Help for recognizing lies and replacing them with the truth.
- A deeper understanding of where your power to control emotions comes from.
- A better plan for dealing with the difficult things in life.
- Guidance for when you blow it (and we all do).
2. How is it different from other books on the topic?
Man, there are some good ones out there, right? How to Control Your Emotions is specifically for moms who find themselves struggling to maintain control, and while the underlying message is one that applies to any believer, it’s really a book for mamas. Also? I share lots of personal stories about my own journey toward emotional wholeness in this area, including many of my flops as a mom of boys (Yep…there are some pretty funny boy mom stories).
3. Is this a book just for boy moms?
Nope. But I live in an all-male home (well…except for one of the dogs…and who knows what the fish is…) so a lot of my examples reflect that. I’ll make you this promise — there’s something in the book for everyone.
4. What will this book help a mom walk away with?
Imagine what your life would be like if you could keep your emotions from spiraling out of control? What kind of changes would that bring in your home, to your job, to your relationships?
If having more peace in your relationship with God, your children, co-workers, friends, and spouse sounds like something you need, click “add to cart” below to get started on your journey.